Thursday, March 30, 2006

Questions

Here is a questionnaire that Scott passed on to me.  What were/would/will you do?
Btw, Scott is over at Perspectives of a Nomad

“What were you doing 10 Years Ago?”
That was the first year I was working at the School district.. Got Strepp throat 3 times that year… so I was spending a good part of my time in bed.

“5 Years Ago?”
2001.  Most of that year was pretty good.

“1 Year Ago?”
Same thing I’m doing now?!  sheesh

“Five snacks you enjoy:”
Snackwells crackers, granola bars,

“Five songs I know by heart but wish I didn’t:”
Theme from the Munsters, pretty much all the songs I want to format off my brain are sitcom themes

“Five things I would do with a LOT of money:”
I’ve had this daydream of driving around looking for folks who need new cars.  You know, the single mother, unemployed guy… all driving a piece of junk…  I’d approach them in a parking lot, and buy them a new car.  Just go over to a dealership and let them pick out a new car.

“Five things I would never wear:”
That pink fuzzy alpaca sweater my mom bought for me.

“Five things I should never have worn:”
That pink fuzzy alpaca sweater my mom bought for me.

“Five things I enjoy doing:”
Fishing, Thought Experiments, photography

“Five bad habits:”
Nicotine, Caffeine, aspartame, interrupting people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scottage said...

I love the Munsters theme. and I have to see the fuzzy sweater, you should post a picture of it here too.

3/31/2006 1:08 AM  
Blogger npanth said...

It exists only in my repressed memories. If I hadn't found Scientology, I never would have known I was repressing the memory ;)

3/31/2006 5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home